Your donation to Camp Wartburg provides programs and services that nurture relationships, allow individuals and groups to experience and value nature and promote renewal. We continue to provide quality programs through the generous support of the individuals and organizations who partner with us. Thank you for making Camp Wartburg a place where heaven and nature sings.
Because of you…
Because of you… campers with disabilities are able to attend camp. Because of you… individuals can learn about nature through an “up-close-and-personal” study of the Father’s awesome creation. Because of you… children who would not be able to experience camp can afford to.
Here are some ways you can help right now.
Make a one-time or recurring gift through our secure online contribution system. Just choose your donation type and what program or event you want to designate your gift to. 618-939-7715
Donate By Mail
Send your donation to Camp Wartburg at 5705 LRC Road, Waterloo, IL 62298.
Join the Higher Ground
Consider joining this special group of donors/supporters who give $500 or more to Camp Wartburg over the course of the calendar year.
Donate goods or services to help support the mission of Camp Wartburg. Here is a current list of our needs.
- Sponsor a camp or school group
- Start a Recycling Program at Camp
- Dining Hall Decorations
- Donate items to Nice Twice
- New or used minivan or 12-passenger van
- New or used golf cart
- New or used Gator
- Medium Size office safeM
- Meat slicer for our kitchen
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Heating and AC wall units for cabins
- Bunk Beds for our cabins
- Pave our road
- Adult Retreat Center
- Recreational Center
- Nature Center
- Put wood chips around the challenge courses
- Nurse of the Week during summer
- Pastor of the Week during summer
- Landscaping (planting, weeding, watering, raking)
- Help at Nice Twice (Camp’s resale shop)
- Help with our Chicken Dinner in April
- Help with our Auction in August
- Office Assistance
- Handyman tasks (minor repairs and painting)
- Woodcutting (cut, split, stack)
- Build Four foot bridges along the hiking trails